When you have kids, you want the best for them. You want them to grow up with everything that you didn’t have, which means more opportunities for success and happiness. Here are some important things to remember, and ideas to enact so that your children grow up better than you.
1. Talking to your baby will help her speak more quickly. From a young age, you can begin to read to your children, even if it is something that you’re reading and they can’t understand. Children are comforted when they hear a familiar voice, and the more vocabulary they are exposed to, the more they will retain. By the time they are able to read, they will remember all of the times you read to them, and will carry around books and want to read on their own. The more accessible you make books to them, the more likely they will take advantage.
2. Animals are a great way to teach kids about life. Cleaning and taking care of animals shows kids responsibility. Having dogs, and cats especially, are great ways to make children more sensitive to tension and to reduce stress in the household. Take them to the zoo, or a local farm.
3. Blank notebooks are ideal for journal keeping. Not only will educational school supplies teach kids writing and drawing skills, fostering creativity, but it will also allow them to look back on their memories and understand the workings of consciousness.
4. Television is a slippery slope. On one hand, there’s lots of informational TV out there these days, but a lot of the programs kids watch don’t fall into this category. But that’s not to say that these are mindless – older kids often talk about and remember the TV shows they watched when children for years. These can be ways of fostering children’s creativity, albeit passively.
Universitas Swasta di Bandung Too much is bad news though; try monitoring TV watching and video game playing so that it doesn’t exceed 3 hours a day.
5. Museum trips and family outings are relatively inexpensive ways to teach your kids about culture. They will be sure to remember these times for years to come.
6. Take your kids outside of their comfort zone. Expose them to new things, whether they are places, foods, or people. This will help them to see the differences in life, and realize that there are always people less privileged.
7. Mathematics can be taught in the kitchen. Lowongan Kerja Counting, sorting, measuring, and patterns are all educational school supplies that can be relayed in the kitchen.
8. Science: For children the world is so new that everything has yet to be learned. Nature, plants, bugs, weather, the sky, all of these things are without reason for children. Let your child experience them, and encourage her to ask questions, even if they are constant and annoying.
Having children is our ultimate purpose in life. Konseling Online Nurturing them will help them become healthy, happy adults. It’s important, however, to let children experience life’s difficulties too – you don’t want to provide too much, only to watch your kids flounder in the real world. Finding a healthy medium is the best way to raise kids.